The best birthday advice from a dog named Sal
![]() |
| Make room for others-keeping good company matters as we age. |
![]() |
| Nap often |
![]() |
| Boat rides calm the soul. |
![]() |
| Watch your manners, they matter as you age. |
![]() |
| Stop and take in the views whenever you can. |
![]() |
| Take advantage of free treats! |
![]() |
| If you have a choice to read or eat ice cream, Sal recommends ice cream. Books will always be there! |
![]() |
| Surround yourself with those who bring you comfort and safety |
![]() |
| It is happy hour somewhere- so go ahead and have a drink. |
Happy Birthday Dad! No words can say how fortunate I feel to have you in my life as an elder who guides and supports. Your love of life, family, community and relationships teach us all so much. I can only hope I can carry on some of your wise ways as I age... in this ever changing world of ours. Namaste.










No comments:
Post a Comment