Anne is often taking pics of me when I don't know it and as I load this blog tonight I realized she did an amazing job capturing my experience today. As you will see from the pictures, we had a lot of quiet walking, sandwiched with heart filled discussions. BUT the quiet walking was also surrounded by breathtaking scenery that inspired me to think deep, question deep, and ponder into the near future
These lands, this quiet, this expanse, is welcoming…it is new to me.
Bozeman is big, but the mountain ranges surrounding, the rivers flowing down canyons and the high peaks in the distance entertain my curiosity. They also offer a calm that is welcomed.
Take a Peak or Peek. Your choice!
The summit at Storm Castle
Looking East
Looking East
East
UP!
Yup, these are those "pondering pics" that Anne captured so well. If there were words attached they would be contentment, interest, calm and connection.
Thanks Anne for a spectacular hike and great time in Bozeman!!!!


1 comment:
Many of those pics contain my thesis study area where I did my PhD, oops I mean masters work.
Post a Comment