July 03, 2008

Create your own blog entry using the pictures enclosed














Not that anyone has the time or desire, but I thought I would assign a creative challenge to the readers of the Daily Fizz. I remember having students do this in Art class with paintings and works of art. Take a look at the pictures below and create your own story. In your own mind, create a blog entry that may tell what was going on when these pictures were taken.
Have fun!
Happy 4th of July

This just in from my friend Sarah, Had to publish it!!!
Two twins, one nose,
Lab friendship grows.
Two paws, a fish tail,
Labs bask along a sunny rail.
Mama moose and her brood,
He filets the fishy food.
Two flappy ears, a big knife,
Ah, the Alaskan way of life!

2 comments:

Sarah Duffy said...

Two twins, one nose,
Lab friendship grows.
Two paws, a fish tail,
Labs bask along a sunny rail.
Mama moose and her brood,
He filets the fishy food.
Two flappy ears, a big knife,
Ah, the Alaskan way of life!

Ha ha! Couldn't get the haiku to work!

Christy said...

Great pictures!......hmmmmmm.

Older Posts