July 08, 2008

13.5 weeks Old









As I head away for a couple weeks to visit family, I thought I'd document where our "Little Black Imp" is in her puppy hood development. I am sure there will be great changes when I return home, both in size and behaviors. She and Izz are an amazing little pack. Izabelle has been an incredible teacher and we are thankful for this everyday. The funniest new development has been Jupiter's practice of "standing over Skips head" when he is on the ground stretching or just playing with Izz. Jupiter will come right over and do what we assume is some sort of Ancient Alpha Dog Ritual :) she steps up and over Skip's head, pauses in position, and appears to be taking a leak, but doesn't. We had to photograph her in action. if anyone has any archaeological or historical background on this "taking a leak pose" please do share your wisdom.

No comments:

Older Posts