
The Day of Fun was packed full with things I wanted to fill my Saturday with...So after coffee and paper it began...The Day of Family came about because my morning was spent at one of my favorite craft fairs down town at the EGAN Center where I spent a few hours viewing artistic creations at hundreds of booths. I just love envisioning that book being read to my nieces /nephews, that fleece hat on my mom, that beaded necklace on my mother in law...that ornament on my brother's family tree. I of course do not buy all the stuff I love, but I get ideas for the many hours of crafting coming up in the next month.
It also was a DAY of Family because I had the most incredible night skiing experience this evening and not a SOLE was on the trails...no one was out. That is unprecedented. I think they had hit the trails during daylight hours and I had them to myself. It was completely blissful. Skip had waxed my skate skis and the trails were beautifully groomed and the weather was perfect...I walked to the trails from the house and had a good 40 minutes of pure Endorphin rush and thought about my family the whole time, and what I was going to BLOG to them when I returned...I felt like family was out there with me...


Day of Friends... Between the craft fair and my night ski I met four friends Linda, Jennifer, Donna and Cindy (They work at Mears, the school I used to work at) and we had our 2nd Annual Beading Gathering. It usually involves some really good food, drink, conversation and laughter...and we get some beading done as well. The PUGS were a highlight for sure.

1 comment:
I am gonna eat one of them pugs, me love them tasty pugs, even better with a l'il bit of gravy of 'em. Love to eat 'dem pugs
Post a Comment