November 11, 2007

Aunt Fizz Creations
















I got so inspired today by a dear old friend Megan C, who is SO creative and is doing so much with her artistic talents. If it works I'd like to link you to her website and to a few others that got my artistic juices flowing today.
http://athomenh.com/_wsn/page14.html
http://www.ramblingsofanoutsideartist.blogspot.com/
After talking through the world wide web to these talented woman, I decided to get right to my daily task of de-cluttering my art room. I soon was able to sit and bead and I found my self doing my usual beading for the "Process, not the Product"
This necklace was all about asymmetry and being a little fish in a big sea- quite symbolic of how my work has felt in the Anchorage School System...This necklace is actually being handed off as a gift tonight to a friend who just finished her comprehensive exams for the counseling program here at UAA
I hope to include some other necklaces and beading products on this site as I get to making them..Thanks to the above folks for inspiring me so!
Who knows with the craze of consuming consuming consuming that comes with the holiday season, maybe I will sell my aunt fizz creations through The Daily Fizz Blog....is that legal?Until next time, thanks for reading this blog.
I gotta go pack my bag, -Off to late night hockey game...

No comments:

Older Posts