October 29, 2016

Fall 2016


A glimpse in the life of a tired but happy School Counselor....

What I don't have are pictures of my elementary students who give me purpose everyday.
What I don't have are pictures of my fat tire bike or hockey gear - two things that bring joy into my life like no other comprehendible activity - at this time of year.

What I do have are pictures of the mornings that awaken Anchorage- they have been delightful and gorgeous






 What I do have are pictures of the snow- the most welcomed site this season- good, powdery, cold, white, snow!





I also have a series of pics from a craft that took me maybe 55 minutes this weekend - including the trip to the store for wire and floral tape. 
A craft inspired by  Julia O'Malley:








Simple daily intentions can lead to simple pleasures.
I guess with November around the corner and New moon arising, this school counselor is feeling thankful for this particular Fall season.

Now off to put on glitter eye shadow, purple lipstick, and my witch hat for our elementary school halloween carnival!
followed by hockey with the best guys in town!
SIMPLE PLEASURES!
This concludes a glimpse in the life of a tired and happy School Counselor....
____________________________________________________________________

Oh and the moose next-door will continue to be written about. Love these beautiful creatures and glad they are around all winter for us to enjoy!






No comments:

Older Posts