We are all connected. No man is an island. Our roots are our foundation. Family matters.
Where did you come from and where are you going? That seems to be a real focus in life right now for me -
where have I been and where I am going...
How wonderful to have my parents physically in town to remind me where I have been and offer guidance for where I am going. As a child we can depend on adults to guide us, but then we realize decisions need to come from within. Even though the external influences and temptations are surrounding us; even though community presence both positive and negative exist in our daily living, all decisions are rooted from within. Our purpose is defined by us and in us, and recognizing it is the exciting journey!
I want to just share my joy of having family here in Alaska right now. I might be on the older side of young, but I am embracing the journey.
 |
| Where did I come from and where am I going next? |
 |
| Who is on this journey with me? |
 |
| Who are my teachers? |
 |
| We are all connected! |
2 comments:
love this, liz.
I love it to- cant wait for your amazing photo's and your next steps!!!!
Post a Comment