December 19, 2011

Waimanalo - December 2011

Waimanalo is fun, but everything is more fun with a four year old. Skip and Kawela are two peas in a  pod. I get jealous because Kawela is so fun to do things with...Skip sometimes gets in the way...:)
Waimanalo is fun, but everything is more fun with a four year old. Skip and Kawela are two peas in a  pod. I get jealous because Kawela is so fun to do things with...Skip sometimes gets in the way...:)
Kawela and his dad, Ty...another (big)  kid in the house to play with each day!
Skip reading the Daily Fizz to Kawela
Kawela is seeing pics of Jupe and Izz in their winter wear.
Two peas...
I had to include one scenic shot just to show the water we get to play in each day...blue- and surf filled. This was where we snorkeled today, but the Waimanalo beach-1 block from Ty and Ki's is a daily destination of paradise...surf and sun, wind and rain...all perfectly balanced.
Mahalo.

No comments:

Older Posts