







We had a wonderful weekend of bright sunny October days and wonderful moon lit nights.
I took Jupiter out for jogs in the neighborhood which she just loves and it really starts my day off right. I guess they are more like WOGS (Walk-Jogs) at her pace, b/c she is still a puppy.
I was able to do some beading. Skip had a Friends of the Avalanche Center Booth at the New convention center opening all weekend. It was a Winter Recreation show called Oxygen and Octane and provided great exposure to their highly utilized, limited funded, oh-so necessary avalanche information center friends group.
If you happen to see any items on the blog you would like to purchase, please let us know. There are t-shirts (mens and womens) pint glasses, trucker hats and of course memberships. Check out the website for membership details.
www.cnfaic.org
I think I heard 16 days 'til election. That means 16 days 'til Alaskan politics really heat up. Kinda like a Snickers, anyway you slice it, the headlines will be plenty in 16 days for us Alaskans no matter who gets in the Whitehouse.
I could keep talking politics, but Skip often reminds me never talk religion or politics with friends or family. So you can almost be guaranteed that future blogs by Aunt Fizz will contain more Lab pictures than Miss Alaska pageant winners from Wasilla; More winter sports pictures than pictures of corrupt senators; More scenery shots from our Anchorage bowl than views of Russia or Canada right out our window.
1 comment:
Alaska must do something for ones eyesight. Seems everyone can see Russia from their back window!
Always nice to see the doggie picks too.
Jim in sunny Colesville, Md.
Post a Comment