August 16, 2008

Too Close for Comfort


This surprised me today,
I let the girls out and Izz and Jupiter went racing back to the back of the yard barking their heads off (Jupe wasn't but will learn to soon I am sure) and I thought it was after the squirrels that have been taunting them. THEN I see a big black shiny being through the ferns in our yard!!!!

I was screaming for Izz to come back, using all the great sayings to tempt her..."want a treat, want to load up? want to go for a walk?" she wasn't coming. She got the bear to jump our fence and climb a tree in the easement behind our house by barking at it, then it struggled over a neighbors fence , that is when Izz came to me. I had gotten jupe by this time, (she is still young and innocent enough to come at "wanna a treat?")
That is my fourth close relations with a bear this season...HMMMMM...

and it was trash day today.
It ended up in our neighbors yard which is not fenced and crossed the road running into the park when a biker went by.

No comments:

Older Posts