The plus of a sick day=you can finally set up a blog page! In between nasal cleanings and hot cups of tea, I have rearranged this dang page 20 times, choosing fonts, colors , pictures and layouts....
Often it is when I have lots of time and lots of choices, I become challenged.
It reminds me of when the puck gets dumped in our defensive end during a hockey game and I am the first one back with no one on me. There is a lot of time, a lot of ice and a lot of options ... this is when I make the most mistakes.
Same goes for Saturday mornings, I awake to lots of time and lots of things that should be done...could be done...but when do I usually get them done...Sunday night at 8p.m.!!!
I am a procrastinator and love the quote "nothing would get done if it weren't for last minute"
1 comment:
Post a Comment