I am choosing to blog this day to express my gratitude for what life offered me and for having the space in my mind and body to accept it.
I am practicing making room for what matters in life. But in order to make room for what matters, I have to answer the question, "What matters to me in my life?"
I am not one for firm answers. Just like I am not one for firm destinations, outcomes or final products. I tend to embrace the journey it takes to find an answer; the quality of experience I have getting to a destination. I tend to embrace the process of making art, not the final product.
So in my seeking to ponder "What matters most in my life?" I just am trying to be present to life.
Today was a successful day of being present. It had an added bonus of involving Skip, sun, snow, biking and our dog.
Here are the pics from Aunt Fizz being present to life in the form of today, right here, right now.
Boom!
To end the morning of biking fun - we did a lap over "engagement bridge" (the location in which Skip proposed to me 14 years ago on a rainy dog walk in August)...
The bridge has changed, but the love has not...(ooh, those are words worth saving for our next anniversary card I think!)
No comments:
Post a Comment