You braked, we used a self timer
We looked up and around, you looked down.
We got high, you got low.
The day was fun and the pictures make it so
Continued fun with my niece, nephew, brother, and husband. Very little time inside and yet little rain and few bugs! No complaints from this big kid!
The boys used wheels and rode down from Glen Alps and the girls used their feet and climbed up to Flattop. I am sure overtime the boys were braking, we were giggling in sharing stories that will last a lifetime. I loved my hike with Fiona!
Curt, Emmett, and Fiona are in the air, on their way back to Maine as I type. It is awfully quiet round here, but fatigue in mind and body is a wonderful ending to a fabulous adventure vacation
This Aunt and Uncle couldn't be feel more content with the fun we had!
Thanks McScribs!



No comments:
Post a Comment