August 09, 2015

Last day in Whitefish…we will be back!

It was very hard to prepare to leave our farm retreat in Whitefish. The sheep, chickens, horses and hospitality was so inviting. We took one last hike on the property above the farm and Cooper led the way!

Cooper, Anne and Mom
 Big Sky country

 Mom loving Cooper
 Finishing up "Coop's Loop" and heading back to the farm.
 We then popped over to see Big Mtn (now named Whitefish Mtn) - the local Ski area in Whitefish. That place is BUSY in the summer! 


 Always fun too scout out hills and trails for future visits

 On the way home, I stopped into the Whitefish Bike Retreat and got ideas for when Skip and I pass back through in a few weeks. Great place, wonderful location and friendly folks!
Now off to Bozeman with sister. My mom flew back to Maine from Whitefish and it was hard to see her go. Her presence with me and us on the past 2 weeks journey has been incredible. That is a blog for another time. Until then, thanks mom and I will miss sharing morning coffee with you!

No comments:

Older Posts