July 19, 2015

I remember...

Watching my dad pack and re pack the car when we were younger.  He would want our stuff out there in the driveway early, before any of us were ready to zip bags closed. He would try one way, take it out, and try again another way. The second way was always better.

Today…Guess what I asked Skip to do…help me practice pack the truck for my two month road trip!  LOL! Two months…in and out, open and close. It took all morning!
 I want this packing job to be good!

 I thought...we can do it today and then the second time will be perfect,  just like my Dad! Thinking of  you dad and chuckling as I know you will have opinions when you see our final packing pics next week!**





** Stay tuned for a future Blog entitled…Will It All Fit



No comments:

Older Posts