December 24, 2013

What does being an Aunt and Grandparent have in common?

I am back in Maine for my holiday vacation and I seem to have a camera in hand for every experience. My goal, I guess... is to capture, secure or lock in place all my time with nieces, nephews, brothers, and sister, in-laws and parents. I am filled with amazement what family time does for the soul. I can't help but wonder if the fullness I get in my heart relates to that of a proud grandparent?
I will share some pics and let you decide for yourself. I guess only the grandparents out there can tell me if there is a similarity in the joys of "Aunt-hood" and "Grandparent-hood." Instead of looking for an answer, I will continue to just feel extremely grateful.












 






An overnight for all cousins and it was a huge success. Bowling, make you own pizza, movie watching, pillow fights, group bedtime stories, and cookie decorating. A wonderful way to celebrate the holidays! I think a tradition has been started.


No comments:

Older Posts