








I want to clarify that we did not go out and purchase every toy under the sun for little Jupiter. Izz and Magz had a toy basket larger than life ever since I discovered Value village where they sell stuffed animals and beanie babies (izzy's favorite) for approx .69 cents-$1.49
So as you can see Jupiter finds her "pack" just fine here in our home. Some days it is a stuffed Pug, a life size lobster, a stuffed yellow lab or even a large stuffed dog bone.
I laughed with friends last night as I was comparing this puppy experience to parenthood. I was worried if I put this thought out in public, my house may get egged, but since this is my first experience with having a little something arrive and require so much time, energy and attention, parenting was the analogy I used.
I absolutely love this experience. I am learning so much from this new little canine companion. She is teaching me SO much. It invites me to live right in the moment and pay attention to every detail. If I am not in the moment, I will find myself in the company of a whining dog, a barker, a biter and it is not her fault.
As you can see Izzy is right back to her routines and actually loves having Jupiter kennel up and then wake up b/c that means there may be a treat left behind in the kennel after nap time that Jupiter's little nose missed and Izz for sure will find it!
No comments:
Post a Comment