

Forecast for Anchorage: Clear and Cold
'Tis the season of going to crafts shows and getting inspired by Alaskan Arts and Craftsmen here in Anchorage ...Unfortunately having sold items at craft shows in the past and an art room filled supplies, I walk around these shows now feeling a lot of "Shoulds."
When it comes to making art, there seems to have a justification for "shoulds."
What I mean is, why go buy it when you can try to make it yourself?
So I now seem to come home from craft shows , not with bags of goodies and my holiday list all checked off and done, but with a NEW list of supplies to buy, in order to make all the things I saw, so to give to all the people on my list...UGH!
So the limited blog entries are due to the demand for time upstairs in the art room...
It's all about the process right? Trust the process....
No comments:
Post a Comment