November 05, 2007

Here and Now



Well it has been less than a week and I think I am feeling an undiagnosed disorder...Bloggers Guilt.
No fun pictures were taken today on the trails ..why? b/c by the time Skip, Izz and I were on the trails for our daily WOG (walk-jog) it was sundown with pink alpenglow on the mtns. but not good lighting for pictures. So I will blog in words...

Grocery shopped on the way home from work today- and the reason for that? Because grocery shopping started as a Friday after work to-do, got bumped to a Saturday to-do, and then onto Sunday, and finally, thanks to LAST MINUTE- I got food in the house today. I am not sure what it is about grocery stores, but it takes a lot to get me to go. I used to LOVE to grocery shop.
I think having limited day light now makes me very protective of how I spend my daylight hours.

John Prine played on my drive home and it found me in a very relaxed place. One of those moments when you feel good, feel safe-feel grounded and best of all feel thankful.

I guess that is my monday thought: Take the time to breathe and sit right in the moment. It is here for us and welcomes us- our next moment will be there when we get to it- no hurry.

No comments:

Older Posts